Thursday, March 6, 2014

Drop-Ins

Drop-Ins

Doing new and frequent posts that I call "Drop-Ins." They're pretty much places I drop in at when I'm out and about town. A lot of times I'm carrying only a cell phone and see SleepEatGolf type places. Sometimes I'll just check them out, maybe grab a bite to eat and take a few pics or video. Some deserve some sort of write-up until I can get back there for a full in depth review. Other places are too small or limited to do a full review, but they have a viable service SleepEatGolf related that I think my readers would enjoy.

Case in point (and first Drop-In review) is Walter's Bistro. A smaller place that just does a snacks type menu. The food was good, but how do I get 1000 words, pics and video to do a featured review? I think Drop-Ins solves this problem. Check these places out because if I like them, then you probably will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment